Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Control Unit
- Calculated at Checkout
NOTE - Avaya IP500 V2 System SD Card required, sold separately
Avaya IP500 Control Unit (700417207) is the most suitable of the IP Office range for IP Telephony applications. It also provides an entry level offer into the IP Office family through IP Office Standard Edition software. The IP Office 500 also differs from the IP406 V2 by providing a greater trunk expansion capability of up to four PRI interfaces (maximum 96/120 trunks). The IP Office 500 is a stackable unit with an optional 19" rack mounting kit and an optional wall mounting kit for smaller configurations
* Maximum Extensions - 32 using base cards and 32 maximum in IP Office Standard Edition mode. 272 using expansion modules and IP phones in IP Office Profession Edition mode.SoftConsole
* 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, and VCM base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.Open CTI Interfaces (TAPI-Compliant)
* Trunk Cards - Compatible with any combination of IP500 trunk daughter cards (require IP500 base card) and up to 2 IP400 trunk cards (require Legacy Card Carrier).Compact Contact Center
* VCM Card Slots - Up to a maximum of 128 channels using 2 IP500 VCM cards (require IP500 base card) and or 2 IP400 VCM cards (require Legacy Card Carrier) IP Office SMDR
* Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions (subject to available licenses).Phone Manager
* 8 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
* 2 LAN Ports - These ports form a managed layer 3 Ethernet switch. The ports are half-duplex 10/100Mbps auto-sensing, MDI crossover ports.
* 1 Dedicated Feature Key Smart Card Slot - Used for Smart Card Feature Key dongle to activate application licenses.
* Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port.